image1 image2 image3

I AM MICHAEL AMARTEIFIO|WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MEDIA|CREATIVITY|IT'S TIME 4 MEDIA|(SLAVE TO SOCIETY)|MEDIA

Types of Research by Michael





Quantitative Research- Data that can be transformed into usable statistics. (e.g. Surveys)
Qualitative Research- In depth studies of a group of people to support the hypotheses. (e.g. Open-ended questions)

Primary data is the research being used for 'market research' in my case. Primary research can be accomplished through many methods such as a questionnaire, a survey, a poll etc. This helped me because specific issues were able to be addressed, considering the fact that the survey/poll was acute and up to date. My primary research consisted of both quantitative and qualitative data. 



Secondary data plays a big part in my research. This is the information being used from sources such as the internet, or books etc. The fact that i wasn't able to get all the information needed by my primary source, meant that i was able to fill in the missing data by the secondary source. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment