image1 image2 image3

I AM MICHAEL AMARTEIFIO|WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MEDIA|CREATIVITY|IT'S TIME 4 MEDIA|(SLAVE TO SOCIETY)|MEDIA

Script by Michael

*Dylan gets on the bus and walks through a park*
D: I used to think life was horrible. I didn't know how much of it i could take. I remember being 6 years saying that i would become the CEO of the best company. But that wasn't possible, because i struggled to get a normal job. My family had high expectations of me, it seemed like the World had high expectations of me but i guess i just let them down. I was a disgrace to this humanity. I found it hard to wake up some mornings and look in the mirror. But i had to just get on with life. Hm the things that ran through my head. Was i really willing to do anything for money or was i looking to end my life because really and truly, those were the only two options i was faced with.

*Dylan sorts out the books in the library-
He places things correctly on a school work table-
He organises the products in the shop*

*Two boys approach Dylan sitting on a bench, offer him an opportunity to make some money, so Dylan receives drugs and goes to give it to someone *

D: Hm this might sound bad, but it's what i have to do. My name's Dylan Pines and i stack shelves in a shop, i sort out books in a library and to be honest, my story has just begun.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment